Mixing up a simple homemade BBQ sauce is an easy way to make your barbecued ribs taste over-the-top delicious. Although this Best-Ever Barbecued Ribs recipe from Bon Appetite calls for bottled sauce, we think homemade BBQ sauce is always the better choice. Get your ingredients ready and mix up some award-winning homemade BBQ sauce to serve with these delicious ribs.
Best-Ever Barbecued Ribs:
1. Mix together a yummy rub using salt, dry mustard, paprika, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
2. Place ribs on a baking sheet covered in tinfoil and sprinkle them with the rub.
3. Bake in the oven for two to three hours or until very tender.
4. Remove from oven and pour juices into a cup.
5. Add homemade BBQ sauce and juices to ribs and grill for 10 minutes.
6. Cut ribs and serve with extra BBQ sauce.