When you love barbecue but don’t have an outdoor grill, baked barbecue chicken recipes can help you to get the same delicious flavor from your oven. In this short cooking demonstration video available for free on Youtube, you can learn how to make easy oven-baked barbecue chicken with homemade barbecue sauce.
Oven-Baked Barbecue Chicken:
1. Rinse the chicken pieces and dry them.
2. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken pieces to your homemade barbecue sauce and let them marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Evenly space chicken on a baking pan.
5. Bake chicken for 10 to 15 minutes and then brush with the remaining barbecue sauce.
6. Return chicken to the oven for 15 additional minutes.
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipe:
1 tsp. olive oil
½ cup ketchup
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. garlic seasoning
1 tsp. mustard sauce
The juice of one lemon
Salt to taste