This baked BBQ grilled chicken wings recipe from Inspired Taste is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. With no cooking needed for the delicious sauce, the recipe is super easy to put together. You will need about three pounds of chicken wings to make this recipe.
Sriracha and Brown Sugar Barbecue Baked Chicken Wings
1. Mix up a batch of the yummy sauce using ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, cumin and Sriracha hot chili sauce.
2. Mix the chicken wings and half of the sauce in a bowl.
3. Arrange chicken pieces evenly on a baking sheet.
4. Bake chicken in the oven for 30 minutes at 450 degrees F.
5. Serve chicken with the rest of the sauce on the side for dipping.