Buffalo BBQ grilled chicken wings are an American classic. This recipe from About.com will teach you how to make Buffalo wings that hold the sauce perfectly without becoming too messy. You will need 20 chicken wings to make this recipe.
Classic BBQ Buffalo Chicken Wings:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut wings in half and throw away the tips.
3. Place wings on two baking sheets covered in tin foil and sprayed with oil.
4. Season wings with salt.
5. Bake wings in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Turn wings over and bake for another 20 minutes.
7. When wings are browned, place them in a bowl with BBQ sauce.
8. Let wings sit in the bowl and mix occasionally for 10 minutes.