Baked BBQ chicken breast recipes can be a great option if you don’t have an outdoor grill. Using your indoor oven, you can create that same mouthwatering BBQ taste with just a few simple ingredients. In this Youtube video from Betty’s Kitchen, Betty teaches you how to make your own oven-baked chicken breasts.
Betty’s Oven Barbecued Chicken Breasts Recipe:
1. Cover a broiling pan with tin foil.
2. Season chicken with salt, black pepper and olive oil.
3. Sprinkle chicken with meat tenderizer.
4. Evenly space chicken on the pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Flip chicken over and brush with BBQ sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Just in case there are people who prefer their chicken breasts without BBQ sauce, Betty likes to leave a few of the chicken breasts plain. This recipe will create nice tender and juicy chicken breasts.