In this Youtube cooking tutorial, Chef Bart from CookingInHD.com shows you how to make your own delicious pulled pork with a homemade pulled pork sauce. Creating your own BBQ sauce from scratch will really help to make your pulled pork sandwich a treat. Chef Bart tops his pulled pork sandwich with blue cheese and serves it with homemade coleslaw on the side.
1. Make the delicious rub as outlined in the video.
2. Spread the rub all over the pork shoulder.
3. Let the pork shoulder sit in a Ziploc bag overnight.
4. Place the pork shoulder in a French oven with olive oil to seer the outside.
5. Sauté some onions in the French oven before adding fresh garlic and Chef Bart’s yummy homemade barbecue sauce.
6. Bring liquid to a boil and then add the pork shoulder.
7. Cover with lid and bake in the oven for at least three hours.