When you’re looking for cooking inspiration, there are many easy baked chicken recipes available on Youtube. This video from Chow Test Kitchen will teach you how to make delicious breaded and baked chicken breasts in your oven. By following the tips in the demonstration, you can make sure that your chicken breasts end up nice and juicy rather than dry and rubbery.
Before you’re ready to bake your kitchen, you will need to mix together the mayonnaise sauce and breading recipe that is outlined in the video.
1. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.
2. Spread a little olive oil on a wire cooling rack and place it on the baking sheet.
3. Pound chicken breasts flat so they become an even thickness.
4. Dip chicken breasts in the mayonnaise mixture.
5. Dip chicken breasts in the breading.
6. Evenly space coated chicken breasts on the cooling rack.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.