If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to fried chicken wings, this grilled chicken wings recipe from Grilling Companion is excellent. By choosing to grill rather than fry your chicken, you can make a meal that’s easier to prepare and better for you. You can select your favorite store-bought BBQ sauce or make your own for this recipe.
Grilled Chicken Wings
1. Season the chicken wings with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place wings onto the grill while heating sauce slowly in a separate pan.
3. Grill chicken wings for about 18 minutes, turning them over every few minutes.
4. While wings are still hot, toss them in a bowl of the BBQ sauce.
5. Serve with blue cheese sprinkled on top.