If you love the taste of BBQ but prefer to cook in the comfort of your home kitchen, you may be interested in this oven-baked BBQ chicken recipe video. In the short video demonstration, you will learn how to make delicious crispy BBQ chicken drumsticks in your oven. Because the recipe is so easy, it will only take about two minutes for you to learn.
Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks:
1. Cover a pan with tinfoil.
2. Evenly space drumsticks on the pan.
3. Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
4. Brush the drumsticks with your favorite BBQ sauce.
5. Place chicken into a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
This recipe will create delicious crispy chicken legs with minimal effort. As there is no need to turn the drumsticks, this recipe is far easier than most oven-baked BBQ recipes. This is an excellent choice for novice chefs or busy households.