The best homemade BBQ sauce can turn a simple recipe into a mouthwatering masterpiece. Mix up some of your finest to make this oven-baked barbecued chicken recipe even yummier. Kittencal’s Easy Oven-Baked Barbecued Chicken will require one whole chicken, a blend of spices and two cups of your award-winning homemade BBQ sauce.
Easy Oven-Baked Barbecued Chicken:
1. Cut chicken into pieces, pat dry and place evenly on jelly-roll pan.
2. Season chicken with a blend of salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Place jelly-roll pan on bottom rack and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from the oven and carefully drain all of the fat.
5. Slather chicken in a generous amount of barbecue sauce and enjoy.