This baked BBQ chicken recipe is not only delicious, it’s super healthy as well. In the short Youtube video from Misschievous.tv, you can learn how to make a healthy baked BBQ chicken meal with roasted vegetables on the side. As the video demonstration plays, you will also be learning excellent information about low-carb dieting from the chef. As she explains, low-carb dieters eat a lot of protein without worrying about counting calories.
1. Chop three bell peppers and two zucchinis.
2. Add fresh rosemary and fresh thyme.
3. Add salt and fresh-ground black pepper.
4. Mix well.
5. Spread on a cooking tray.
6. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
7. Crumble feta cheese over the vegetables.
1. Marinate chicken breasts overnight in soy sauce, garlic and Tabasco sauce.
2. Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.