This Barbecued Chicken on the Grill recipe from Simply Recipes will go great with an easy homemade BBQ sauce. You will need to set aside two hours in order to cook this recipe low and slow. To ensure the heat stays low, keep all of the coals to one side of your grill.
Barbecued Chicken on the Grill:
1. Coat chicken with vegetable oil and salt.
2. Grill the chicken on the hot side of the grill for 10 minutes.
3. Move the chicken to the cool side and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Turn chicken pieces over and slather them in your homemade BBQ sauce.
5. Cook undisturbed for another 30 minutes.
6. When chicken is done, add more BBQ sauce and enjoy.