There are many great baked chicken recipes that you can learn from Youtube cooking demonstrations. In this short video from Chef Hilah, she will teach you how to make healthy hot wings in your oven. Her recipe is a much healthier alternative to the traditional buffalo wing recipe. As you bake the wings, much of the fat will be cooked out of them while they still remain crispy and juicy.
Healthy Hot Wings:
1. In a pot filled with water, add chicken, salt, whole cloves of garlic and pepper.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Turn off heat, cover pot and let simmer for a few minutes.
4. Lay chicken on a cooking sheet.
5. Brush chicken with Frank’s Red Hot and butter.
6. Bake chicken in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahreinheit.
7. Create a dipping sauce from yogurt, blue cheese, mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice.